Sunday, November 3, 2013


Week #8 in Osnabruck (28 October 2013)Another solid week of finding, although the work continues to be a challenge.  They did find a couple of new investigators with promise, which Reese was excited about.  They also helped a young man in their branch, who will be serving a mission, fill out paperwork for his visa.  Reese commented that one of the things he enjoyed about the branch was that he was able to pass or bless the sacrament every week because there is only one deacon and one priest.  I like the way Reese concluded his letter because it is an insight into how the work in Germany sometimes goes:  "All in all, a long but good week of finding.  I wish we could have had a little more appointments, but that is just the way it is sometimes.  I guess I am thankful that we can actually find people.  I know sometimes you can do a whole week of finding and have absolutely nothing.  Life is pretty good."  I'll conclude with two photos Reese sent--one of him and one of Elder Mitchell:



No comments:

Post a Comment